wedding anni counter

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Countdown to jovial's birthday

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 1, 2008

1st March 08

Was on my way to office this morning when received a call from my colleague Muru, telling me that I do not have to go for work today as some of the boys' activities that comes under my purview were cancelled today due to heavy rain.

Ya...was happy that i got an off for today. Quickly called wife and Anthony to go for breakfast. Went Beach Road Army market to buy a pair of zipper boots for my upcoming reservist. Haiz, why cant they just let me off...i hate this reservist shite....

After that went to one of the hdb block beside the market for breakfast. Was told by Anthony that the prawn mee at that said coffeeshop was the famous Long House Prawn Mee shifted from another nearby location. Ok worth a try i was thinking to myself. Verdict?? Unremarkable.

After our breakfast went to Tampines Giant for some shopping and decided to do some cooking for tonight's dinner. Menu for tonight's dinner:

Thai red curry, thai green curry

Peanut soup with lotus roots

Steamed eggs with minced meat

No comments: